Have you been diagnosed with cancer after use of Roundup?
Roundup use has been linked to a 41 to 70 percent increased risk for Lymphoma from the main ingredient glyphosate. In 2015, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer classified glyphosate as “probably carcinogenic in humans.” There was no warning to consumers of the significant health risks due to use of Roundup.
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, B or T- Cell Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Hairy Cell Lymphoma, or Mantle Cell Lymphoma after use of Roundup, you could be entitled to significant compensation.
If you or someone who know has used Roundup and meets the following criteria, contact the Law Offices of Frank D’Amico for a FREE Claim Review!
- Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, B or T- Cell Lymphoma, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Hairy Cell Lymphoma, or Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- Exposed to Roundup up in 1990 or later
- Used Roundup for at least 1 year
- Diagnosed at least 3 years after first use of Roundup
- Must have been 14 – 75 at time of diagnosis
- Be 75 or younger currently
- Not currently represented by an attorney
- If deceased, passing must be within 10
Don’t fight these health issues alone! We know the Law, and we treat every case like it is our only case. The Strong Arm Fights for YOU! Call today 504-525-7272.
"I would highly recommend the Law Offices of Frank D' Amico Jr. Very knowledgeable, affordable, and only cares about your best interests as there client."