The Law Offices of Frank D’Amico, Jr. Personal Injury Protectors Scholarship
For three decades, The Law Offices of Frank D’Amico, Jr. has made a name for itself as a standout in the field of personal injury law in Louisiana. Upholding principles of empathy, honesty, and quality, this firm has consistently ensured that justice is served for their clients. Their team of seasoned attorneys handle a wide range of cases, from auto accidents to wrongful death lawsuits, showcasing a depth of experience and dedication. Located in Metairie, they extend their services throughout the state, committed to bringing relief and justice to victims, even as they provide support for them to rebuild their lives post-incident.
The Personal Injury Protectors Scholarship is an initiative aiming to empower a promising student passionate about advocating for personal injury victims. The Law Offices of Frank D’Amico, Jr. is seeking a scholar who reflects our firm’s commitment to delivering justice and supporting those affected by personal injuries.
The recipient of this scholarship should be a student demonstrating keen interest and capability in personal injury law. Their academic merit, strong ethical grounding, exceptional interpersonal skills, and deep comprehension of the tribulations faced by personal injury victims should set them apart. Experiences such as internships, moot court participations, or volunteer work that underline their commitment to the vulnerable will be held in high regard.
In an endeavor to support a deserving student’s educational journey, the scholarship awards $1,000, helping to ease the financial strain that often accompanies higher education. Our firm holds a deep-rooted belief in the transformative potential of education and the nurturing of future legal professionals. This scholarship represents our investment in tomorrow, fostering the growth of future personal injury attorneys who will carry forward our mission. We eagerly await the opportunity to support a scholar who resonates with our vision of justice and advocacy.
- Share a personal experience or a story you’ve heard that made you interested in personal injury law. How did this change the way you think about fairness and speaking up for others?
- Considering the evolving complexities of our world, how do you envision the future of personal injury law and your role within it?
- How will your law education empower you to advocate for victims of personal injuries and ensure justice for them?
- The Personal Injury Protectors Scholarship is open to any student currently attending an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program within the United States.
- The scholarship extends to students from accredited community colleges, as well as high school seniors and GED holders who have been accepted into, or are enrolled in, an accredited program.
- Applicants must demonstrate a dedication to improving the lives of others, a commitment that should be clearly communicated in their essay.
- All applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Current resume in PDF format
- Essay answering 3 above questions (1,000-word maximum)
- Current, unofficial transcript
All application materials must be submitted by May 31st, 2024
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to [email protected]
Note – please do not contact the office about the scholarship but direct all questions to the above email.