If you or a loved one took the brand-name ZANTAC (a heartburn medication) either prescription or OTC after January 1, 2010, and were later diagnosed with Cancer call the Law Office of Frank D’Amico, Jr. TODAY!
504-525-7272 FOR A FREE CASE EVALUATION.
In terms of case criteria, our firm is accepting cases where the person took brand-name ZANTAC after January 1, 2010, at least 1 year of use and were later diagnosed with any of the following types of CANCER*:
- Bladder cancer
- Breast cancer (including ductal carcinoma)
- Colon cancer / colorectal cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Intestinal cancer
- Kidney cancer/renal cancer
- Liver cancer
- Lung cancer (non-smokers)
- Pancreatic cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Stomach cancer
* Other criteria includes but is not limited to, no smoking 25 years prior to diagnosis, no family history.
ZANTAC Cancer Lawsuit
"I would highly recommend the Law Offices of Frank D' Amico Jr. Very knowledgeable, affordable, and only cares about your best interests as there client."